Check Out My Flicker Account

www.flickr.com
Mind of Macias' items Go to Mind of Macias' photostream

Monday, February 6, 2012

MInd Of Macias On Grinder-TV.com

I was just looking through the stats on my blog to see where all the visitors come from. I'm always pleasantly surprised to find interesting sites that have linked to my blog. You would be surprised to see how many are from other countries. Today however I saw that I was getting a few hits from a new source. As it turns out my friends over at www.grinder-tv.com posted about my truck and my blog on their site. So I figured I would return the favor.

Be sure to stop by and check out their website, which features tons of cool shots, since they are owned and operated by some talented photographers/video dudes. And they post up some pretty interesting stuff.

You can find their site at: WWW.GRINDER-TV.COM

Also thanks for the awesome MEME pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment