Check Out My Flicker Account

www.flickr.com
Mind of Macias' items Go to Mind of Macias' photostream

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

2011 Honda CRZ

It's not typical of me to like a Honda, but for some reason this new CRZ from Honda is just something I find very appealing. I first saw one this weekend parked in front of the movie theater. All white with black 18-inch tuner wheels.

For some reason I really liked it, I didn't even know what it was until I posted something on Facebook and was told by some people on there what it was. Once I got home after watching Tango I knew I had to look it up. A fully loaded one is in the $24,000 US range. Not too bad for a Hybrid I suppose. I may look into getting one.

I plan on test driving one next week. I'll let you know what I think about it after. 
I'm a big fan of the all white one.
I'm not into the whole Tuner look, but this thing looks pretty cool!


Typically I really like red cars but this one doesn't do it for me.

2 comments:

  1. The white one does look awesome! I'd like to see one slammed on some tasteful wheels. Just a clean lightly modded car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pictures and collections, plus the info about the car. They are taken absolutely clearly, I would love to have such captures. Thanks for sharing with the world such amazing stuff. Check out https://reliablepapers.com/ for excellent nursing study help. Reliable Writing Service

    ReplyDelete