Check Out My Flicker Account

www.flickr.com
Mind of Macias' items Go to Mind of Macias' photostream

Saturday, March 26, 2011

I'm an Artist too!

Back in 2006 sometime, I was in Maui for some minitruck show, Xtreme Autofest or something like that. Anyways, we were at a restaurant and I was telling a story about how I used to draw minitrucks in High School. I ended up drawing some minitrucks on a napkin and signing them. I don't remember what happened to the actual drawings but for some reason I took a cell phone pic of them. Here they are in all their glory.

As you can see I draw like shit! I'm proud of my drawings though because they take me back to a time when minitrucks were simple and tilt beds ruled the world. If anybody is interested in a rendering let me know, I'll draw you one and mail it to you, Okay, I'm lying. I'm sure we can all agree that most three year olds have more talent than this, but they're fun anyways. Enjoy!

Please note the awesome palm tree, TV antenna on the Shell (topper) and the music notes!
Local Motion, whose old enough to remember that!
Tilt bed, crazy antenna, oh man!!!
How cool would this be on a T-Shirt?!?!! Somebody make me one lol

No comments:

Post a Comment