Check Out My Flicker Account

www.flickr.com
Mind of Macias' items Go to Mind of Macias' photostream

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Back on the wagon!

As some of you who read this blog already know, I was running on the street a few weeks back. I was doing pretty good, ever since I started the Couch 2 5K program, it set goals that were practical. All was well until I started having shin pain then followed by knee pain. So I had to quit running on the street until I could buy a treadmill.



That is until a couple of my friends told me about Fitness 19 here in town. It's a small gym that has enough equipment for a guy like me. I'm not looking to be the next Mr. America, I just want to get fit and loose some weight. So two days ago I signed up! It's only $12 a month with no contract. You can't really beat that. I can use a treadmill whenever I want for $60 a year. That sure beats having one at home taking up valuable space here at home.

So today I ran 1.25 Miles on it to start Week 3 of the C25K program. Of course I used other things in the gym and was there for an hour. I'm hoping to be able to do the 5K without stopping in six more weeks. I just wish I had something to track my calorie loss on every work out. But I'm going to look more into that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment