Check Out My Flicker Account

www.flickr.com
Mind of Macias' items Go to Mind of Macias' photostream

Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Dear beloved one

Dear mindofmacias.maci1495

I greet you with the name of our God, It is true that this letter may come to you as a surprise. Nevertheless, I humbly ask you to give me your attention and hear me well. My name is Mrs. Suzan Ronald from American. I am married to Mr. Nicole Ronald who was the Ambassador in United Kingdom for a period of 9 years before he died .

 
 We were married for 24 years without a child before he died after a brief illness. Since his death I decided not to remarry due to my religious belief . When my late husband was alive he deposited  a trunk box containing the sum of US$2.5m(Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United State American dollars ) in a security company here in the United Kingdom. Presently this money is still in the custody of the security company in The United Kingdom. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next Four months due to cancer illness.
 
Having known my condition I decided to donate this money to Orphans organization or good person that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein.
 
 I want you to use this money for churches, Charity organization, orphanages, widows and other people that are in need. l took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money . Moreover, my husband relatives are not close to me since I develop a Cancer problem and it had been their wish to see me dead in order to inherit his wealth since we have no Child. These people are not worthy of this inheritance. This is why I am taking this decision.
 
 I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my ill-health. As soon as I receive your reply I will give you the contact of the security company in the United Kingdom where this money is deposited. I will also issue a letter of authorization to the security company that will prove you the present beneficiary of this trunk box containing the money I also want you to always put me in prayer.
 
 Any delay in your reply may give me room to look for another good person for this same purpose.  Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein.
 
Hoping to receive your response to my email here soonest. ( susan00roland@gmail.com )
 
Thanks and Remain blessed .
 
Mrs. Susan Ronald


No comments:

Post a Comment