Check Out My Flicker Account

www.flickr.com
Mind of Macias' items Go to Mind of Macias' photostream

Monday, August 28, 2023

RE: Reminder [Graphic design]

Hi,

I know that you are busy,

Kindly treat this as a gentle follow up mail as I was wondering if you have gone through my previous mail; please let me know your views so that we can take this forward.

Waiting for your response.

Kind regards,



From: Lee Peterson
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2023 12:48 AM
To: 'mindofmacias.maci1495@blogger.com
Subject: Graphic design

Hi,

We are a graphic designer company with over 10 years of experience. I'm writing to you today to offer my services to your business.

We specialize in creating high-quality, visually appealing designs that communicate your message effectively.

We can help you with a wide range of graphic design projects, including:

Logo design
Brand identity
Web design
Print design
Social media graphics

We are also proficient in a variety of software programs, including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.

We are committed to providing you with the highest quality service and the best possible results.

I would love to help you create a design that will help you stand out from the competition.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,
Lee Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment