Check Out My Flicker Account

www.flickr.com
Mind of Macias' items Go to Mind of Macias' photostream

Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Nice connecting you

Greetings sir.


I apologize for using this to contact you for such a huge business proposal.


This is because of the situation of things where my freedom is violated and limited. I was once the Chairman/CEO of a multinational oil company and now retired. I am in asylum because of the political oppression of false allegations leveled against me by nefarious politicians in my country.


I will need your commitment and need to be convinced that you are the right person for this business deal.


I have access to very vital information that can be used to move a huge amount of money to a secured account outside Ukraine. Full details/modalities will be disclosed on your expression of Interest to partner with me.


I am open for negotiation. Importantly, the funds to be transferred have nothing to do with drugs, terrorism or Money laundering. Thanks for your anticipated cooperation.

Waiting to hear from you.


Best Regards.


Nasir Uddin.

No comments:

Post a Comment