Check Out My Flicker Account

www.flickr.com
Mind of Macias' items Go to Mind of Macias' photostream

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Big Weekend coming up!

Saturday morning I'm heading to the beautiful and sunny state of Arizona for the AON Bring the Noize show. I'm super excited for this show because it's easily one of the best shows on the west coast. We don't have many left so we really have to enjoy them. Me and several NR So Cal guys will be rolling out and I will have my camera ready to go the whole weekend. I also plan on posting my show coverage here.

This weekend I also officially start freelancing for Trucktrends Magazine from Japan. I will also be shooting for their sister publication of Cruisin'. I'll be working with my buddy Mike Alexander on these features and of course I'll post them here after they make press.

No comments:

Post a Comment