Check Out My Flicker Account

www.flickr.com
Mind of Macias' items Go to Mind of Macias' photostream

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Bring The Noize 2011, Hosted by Art Of Noize

Today I'm officially posting my first show coverage for this blog. Maybe someday I can turn this into a real website and add real coverage. But for now, this will have to do. And what a great show to start with. Bring the Noize, hosted by Art Of Noize Phoenix is the official start of the show season here on the West Coast. The show was held February 13th at Victory Lanes in the Phoenix area of Arizona. No Regrets took about 5-6 trophies or less, I'm not really sure. I was too busy preparing for my photoshoots that I really didn't catch the results.

The show was awesome, it probably had about 300 vehicles and a few thousand spectators. I can easily say this is one of the best shows that I love to go too. The weather is awesome and I love hanging with the AZ No Regrets guys.

Enjoy!

Bring the Noize 2011 Show Coverage, Photobucket

Coverage on Flicker, Art of Noize 2011

2 comments:

  1. yeah Uncle Festers Garage!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealous don't quite fit the feelings going thru me right now!! Thanks Fester for keepin the spirit, the history alive!!

    ReplyDelete