Check Out My Flicker Account

www.flickr.com
Mind of Macias' items Go to Mind of Macias' photostream

Thursday, June 2, 2011

New Addition to the Collection

Yesterday I met up with John Arnold the owner of the Wood Runner. He flew into town to pick up a truck and brought with him an awesome souvenir for me. The front fender off of the Wood Runner. One of the coolest four runners that ever lived lol.



If you haven't heard the Wood Runner was totalled a year or so back. It's very unfortunate but John is putting it back together. On his FB page he actually has a few shots of a new frame!! I personally can't wait to see what he comes up with next. For now, this fender will rest in my collection of parts off of famous trucks and cover trucks that I have been putting together for a few years now.


If you know of any parts out there please let me know. They will go into good hands. Soon Ill post up some pics of all of my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment