Check Out My Flicker Account

www.flickr.com
Mind of Macias' items Go to Mind of Macias' photostream

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Sunset So Cal hosts a kick ass Cruise Night!

 FOR THE COMPLETE COVERAGE CLICK HERE
 I don't go to as many cruise nights as I used to and I can certainly say that after tonight, that really needs to change. One of the local Sunset chapters here in So Cal hosted a cruise night in Ontario, CA. No Regrets rolled out deep and I can honestly say we had a hell of a good time. It was hard to imagine that they've been hosting it for two years and we've only been twice as a group. I know a few of us have showed up on occasion but never in force.


The cruise night tonight had really good numbers and a very well behaved crowd. Nothing crazy. The atmosphere was great. No police harassment and it was at a Round Table Pizza so the brews were flowing.

I look forward to going to the next one and who knows, maybe NR So Cal will host one soon! Keep your fingers crossed.

1 comment:

  1. NR cruise?... sweet we need more cruise nigths in socal

    ReplyDelete