Check Out My Flicker Account

www.flickr.com
Mind of Macias' items Go to Mind of Macias' photostream

Saturday, February 19, 2011

C25K Week Two, Day Three

So I just finished Day three, week two of the Couch to 5K plan. Not as tired as before, but I did take an extra day in between. It really helped two because I've come to the conclusion that the pain on the side of my leg isn't from the way I'm running, rather it's shin splints. Which by the way, are very painful. The good thing is they only hurt for a little bit. I'm going to go to a sporting goods store today and look for a wrap, if that doesn't help then I'll have to stop running. BOOOO!!!!

I really enjoy running but at least I still have my bike. I'll most likely swith to the bike until I can pick up a treadmill.

Today I ran 2.01-miles, in 31-minutes and lost 357 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment