Check Out My Flicker Account

www.flickr.com
Mind of Macias' items Go to Mind of Macias' photostream

Monday, February 7, 2011

Couch to 5k day one

Wow, am I out of shape! I just ran/walked my first 20 minutes and covered 1.5 miles. Killer, I can't even beging to imagine covering the 3 miles in a 5k. But then again this is my first day.

The thing that is going to kill me is the fact that I apparently have not ran properly in my shoes. My right shoes sole is wearing on the inside and the outside of my calve was burning really bad on that side. I tried to correct this by walking right but I think it's too late. And of course I'm far too broke to guy buy new shoes right now. I do plan on throwing these mofos in the trash though since they're like 8 years old. Well at least I'll see if I can pull this off and that might give me the motivation to guy and spend the money on some new shoes.

I'm looking forward to eating healthy this week and I'm already excited about Wed. run.

No comments:

Post a Comment