Check Out My Flicker Account

www.flickr.com
Mind of Macias' items Go to Mind of Macias' photostream

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day #2 of C25K

Wow, today I ran the second day of the C25K and it was great but truely exhausting. I ran 1.65 Miles in just over 20-minutes. Geez! I remember being in High School and running a mile so much faster than that, I'm thinking under 6-minutes but I don't really remember that far back (really showing my age). I just know that it was way faster. I can't wait for day three which will be on Friday. The only thing I can't figure out is will I run day four on Sunday or wait until Monday. If I run it on sunday it will be in Arizona as I'll be there for the Art Of Noize show. It would mean I would have to get up really early and I would have to bring my running "gear" with me lol. I'll just play it by ear.

On another note, I have decided that I will be writing Mind Of Macias on here. Mind of Macias was a column I did for Mini Truckin' magazine a while back. It's not often that I have something to say about minitrucks or the scene but when I do, i'll just post it here. As part of doing Mind Of Macias again I also plan to use this blog to run my show coverage. We shall see how this pans out as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment